Uneventful Quest was built in less than 48 hours for GMTK Game Jam 2018
The goal was to create a RPG without combat mechanics. This resulted in a hastily assembled game where you play the role of a slightly paranoid merchant trekking to the next town over to sell your wares.
Thank you for playing :D
- Linear gameplay
- Single button, can work with any controller technically
- 4 color scheme, helps save on power or something
- Random dialog
- No combat or item system so you don't need to worry about complex things
- Programmer graphics, only the best
- No audio, because its distracting anyway
- Less than a minute of gameplay, so you can truly speed run it
Just use the space button for all controls. It's a single button game.
Note with the web build
I've found that when you hit space it seems to cause text to flash by rapidly :|